Thursday, March 15, 2012

Short Spring Break

First of all thank you so much for all of the positive comments on my post last week. I was feeling pretty down, and like always, you guys made me feel better. I'm feeling much better this week, motivated, and ready to take on the world! This is officially my spring break at the school I teach at the most, but since I actually work at three places this is my first day off! I have really been looking forward to having four days off from working, but I'm quickly realizing I have a lot to do! As much as I love teaching, I think I will be in a better place once the end of April arrives. I realize that I have taken on to much, which leads me to becoming easily frustrated. The fact is that there is simply not enough time for me to get everything I want done. But as they say there is no rest for the wicked, and in my world having a baby has become very expensive which means I need to work, a lot! During summer, I will only be teaching one class and working 20-24 hours at my part-time job. This will seem like a vacation compared to what I'm doing now! We will be poor, but happy. I'm planning on using our frozen embies in May, as long as everything goes as planned. Hopefully there will be no additional expenses. I'm feeling optimistic that things are going to go well. Three is a lucky number right? So maybe, just maybe, on our third attempt things will work out right. This has been a long road. Like many of you, I have friends that have several children who started "trying" the same time we did. Sometimes this gets me down and leaves me questioning if I'm really meant to be a mother. But, I know in my heart that I am meant to be a mother. I'm keeping the faith and believing with all of my heart that I will end up where I'm suppose to be. I will end up being a mother. I hate that any of us have to go on this difficult journey, but I'm thankful for your support and I'm feeling blessed that all of you have been along for my ride. This morning I'm planning on catching up on all of your blogs and than moving on to the dreaded taxes. An exciting vacation right?

4 comments:

  1. I love your attitude and faith - keep it up!!!

    And taxes sound like a horrible way to spend a vacation... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're determination will get you there... you are meant to be a mum and going through all this is part of the love you already have for your future kids. FXd that three is your lucky number xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am new to your blog! I too am a teacher who is not currently teaching because of a temporary relocation for the hubs job. So this is my first year of no spring break and it is bizarre! I hope you do something frivolous for yourself! Even if that is just your favorite CD a bubble bath and a glass, no a bottle of wine. I think you deserve it! Good luck with number 3, third time's a charm, right?

    ReplyDelete