Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disappointments

Well today was a total disappointment. I'm trying to stay calm, not cry and remain optimistic. But that's so hard to do when you feel like your heart is breaking. The nurse called me today to tell me that my beta had dropped to 67. I thought I was going to have a heart attack especially since it was 960 on Monday. The nurse said no, it wasn't 960, it was 96. Which surprised me since I repeated the number 960 to the nurse I talked to three times on Monday. I was shocked it was so high. So apparently now I'm miscarrying our baby or maybe losing a twin. Either way it seems like I'm losing a baby so to say I'm just disappointed would be an understatement. Praying that I will still get a baby out of this but I'm not sure what the chance are once your numbers start dropping. Why is this so difficult?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, no! *HUG* I'm praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo sorry!!!! Hugs to you.... I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better... Just know you're in my thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an answer for you. I'm still crossing my fingers for you... this is such a strange and unpredictable process. Our bodies seem to be so complex...even for modern science. I'm hoping for you...

    ReplyDelete